Pages

Followers

Monday, February 22, 2016

My second Christmas card

Greeting to Anne and Darnell and thanks for joining my followers.
My follower numbers goes up and down like a yoyo.
All bloggers fault I think or maybe Google. 

I am trying to use up craft supplies that I have instead of buying more
and I found this square card with a cut out panel and shim card 
front that I bought way back.
Santa was cut from some 12 x 12, a pine branch  and bauble die,
a few stickers/ peel offs that I am also trying to use up and one easy card
complete.




Challenges.

Must dash I am off to have lunch with DH today, collect his 
washing to bring home as I don't trust the homes laundry with it.


Enjoy your day.
Margaret M


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the gold edging. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Margaret, I love the design.
    I have been on a campain of using up "bits", I love doing that.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that vintage Santa image! Such a cute card! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    Fantastic card for using up your bits.
    I could take a lesson from that.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.