Pages

Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Beautiful Blue

I know I have been absent for a while but life here is not easy.
Life keeps throwing me bricks will soon have enough to build a house.
It is very hard to concentrate on anything 
And I am so glad to have my cards to play with,
 now that I am making birthday cards for the residents at the aged care facility.
Have just delivered the cards for the residents who have March birthdays 
to the pastoral carer who is responsible for delivering
them and was asked to make some multi purpose cards suitable
for events that crop up among the staff.
It is now making me think as there are as many male residents and 
male members of staff as female so I have to come up with ideas for them too.
that is why today I have a male card to show you.


Instead of using my eBosser I have pulled out punches
in a determined  effort to start using all my craft stuff.
in fact that border punch is one of my favorites.  
It is so easy to overlook what you have and still want more isn't it?.
The punched squares are a soft suede paper that I found when
having a good turn out. 
Don't ask me where the rest of the paper is as I had such a good turn out
I have lost it again.  GR......
Really must get back to Christmas cards too or I will be panicking 
come October.
Am entering this in:

Wishing you all a wonderful day.


Margaret M


  

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully stylish card. Very CAS design and lovely for the hard to make for male! Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Male Birthday' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this card Margaret, can see it working so well in lots of different colour ways.......perfect for male cards. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, your card is brilliant, sorry life isn't being to kind to you at the present, sending you some (((((( hugs))))))) Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    Great card for the fellas. At least all this crafting is a bit of a distraction for you. Hope things get better for you soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for raiding your stash, you've come up with a great male card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.