Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sparkling


This looks crooked now but it must be an optical illusion
might be the angle I took the photo.
Simple design and lots of sparkle.
The ribbon I have had for years in my stash.
Why do we hoard these things?
S o I kept the sparkle going by embossing the sentiment 
with some rainbow sparkle powder some of the first 
I ever bought.
Mounted this on shining gold card
and added some Green gems from Bo Bunny.
This is the sketch from 52 CCCT that I followed.



Challemges"


Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.




Margaret M




5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a FABULOUS take on our sketch! LOVE the red and gold and I adore the vertical sentiment! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. une interprétation très originale et très élégante du sketch, merci de jouer avec nous a 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the sparkle and glitz on your card, and the vertical sentiment is such fun! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon is amazing! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along at 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.