Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love is in the air

My great nephew is getting married next week and this is the card I have made
for the happy couple.


I started off intending to make this white on white
but somehow it has turned into cream on white.
Cards seem to have a habit of taking over at times.
Does anyone else suffer from that I wonder?
I embossed the sentiment with Silver Prisma embossing powder 
that I have had for ever and a day.
I always thought that embossing powder went off after
a while but what I have still seems to work.
The diamond embossing folder is a Couture one.
The die is SB detailed scallops
The flowers may be Prima and the silver leaves I cut out of
a length of ribbon.
The butterfly was a freebe die with a magazine 
and the ribbon was from my stash.
I have blinged it up with pearls.
Now to make a box for it and send it on it's way.

Challenges:

Thanks for your visit don't forget to say hello.


Margaret M  

15 comments:

  1. Margaret your card is stunning and is a beautiful wedding card too. I just love your whole layout . Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very elegant!
    A gorgeous card.


    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very elegant. I love the scalloped rectangle. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. Very sweet flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. a Gorgeous card and looks very delicate. Thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona blog co-owner/dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blinded up wedding card. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is super elegant, Margaret. Love all the precious details...perfect for a wedding.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret
    This is gorgeous. I'm sure that your great nephew will be absolutely thrilled, as will his intended.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous white card Margaret. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, so pretty and elegant. thank you for joining us at Frosted designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely wedding card, yes cards do have a mind of their own sometimes. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday!

    Have a great week
    Rachael :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning design. I love all the texture. I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. Mine is #48.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw this on MIM........what a beautiful card for your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card! I saw it at MIM.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.