Pages

Followers

Friday, February 7, 2014

Labels 23.


Here is a card made with SB Labels 23.
The background paper is some of the first pattern paper
I ever had it was by Penny Black
and I still have a few different A4 sheets left.
In those days it was just too nice to cut we never expected to 
be so spoiled for choice with patterned paper as we are now.
The beaded oval just fits nicely,
I sponged round the outside with pink Brilliance.
The leaves are part of MFT Lavish Branch.
The bow is ribbon that I have had for years and have 
just found out how to tie a bow with a 
Bow easy only now I can't find mine isn't it always the way.
I didn't set out to make this card for anyone in particular but now it is finished 
I know just who is getting it for their birthday  next month

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous design!! Thank you for joining the Anyone For Anya challenge.

    Nelly ( AFA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sweetie, this is gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time :-) Elaine DT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.