Pages

Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Down memory lane

Today I have dug deep and pulled out stash that has not seen 
light of day for some time.
I am in the process of trying to get rid of things I haven't used
for years to make room for something new.
Alas I find it too hard to part with anything even though 
I do less stamping I can't part with any of them.
So today I did a little trip down memory lane and came up with
These two very quick and easy cards.
My DT cards for September's patterned paper challenge. 

The papers are Nitwit which have been in my stash for ages.
2 sizes of a plain circle die and 1 of a scallop die.
both of which are the first I ever bought.  
The happy birthday and rose stamp go way back  
and the jewelled flowers were among my hidden treasures.
The border die would be comparatively new about 5 years old


I am looking forward to seeing all the lovely ideas you come up with.


Margaret M



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.