Pages

Followers

Friday, September 7, 2018

Lets hear it for the boys

My daughter gave me an envelope with part of a card that she had 
received from Myer ' departmental store' 
and she said "See what you can do with this Mum".
I ended up with 5 cards but only took photos of 3.
Actually I did start on a 6th but that ended up in the bin.
I am having trouble with my MOJO anyway
hope it comes back soon.


The design of the pattern just lent itself to Black and White


and I am quite happy with the result.




It is about time I entered a few challenges again so here goes.







I am beginning to wish spring would hurry up and arrive
we did get 4 days of 17 and got lulled into thinking it had, 
but then we dropped back to single figures again and
I feel colder than I have all winter.

Have a good weekend

Margaret


5 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, a super way to use up some pretty card from Myers, love the designs you came up with, would make perfect fathers day cards too. If this is you with you mojo missing can't wait to see what you get up to once it returns... we are expecting an early spring heat wave in nsw this week, heading to the city for physio and had to dig out and wash some more summer friendly clothes, as there warm day is hot to us... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative designs!Love that they look so different even though you have used the same papers!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Margaret, I'd say your mojo is certainly there working away with you! Perfect cards for men!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used a beautiful panel on your cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.