Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Just Peachy

This has been a very up and down month for me what with health issues,
then my darling little 6 month old Great grand daughter
having to have open heart surgery to close 2 holes in her heart.
Thankfully she has recovered well it is mum and dad 
who have taken longer to bounce back.
I am rejoicing too with the safe arrival of  another beautiful
Great grand daughter that I have yet to meet as she lives in Melbourne.

Onto my DT card for August 
Come join us with your makes we love seeing them
and the prize this month is a beauty.




I have included 2 this month as they are the same design
On the first one I used SB hemstitched borders using the plain rectangle to
cut the patterned paper.
On the second I used SB A2 Fancy weave.  I cut 2 and layered them
to give them more stability.
The patterned paper I have had for 4 years and never cut into it before
I just used to take it out look at it and not wanted to cut into it.

Hopefully as my energy levels improve I will be able to start 
hopping around to visit you all again and get a few more cards up
and posted.



Margaret M

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, glad to hear the little one is doing well after her major surgery, a fantastic result! Congratulations on the birth of another great granddaughter, do you get to Melbourne often? Two beautiful cards, love the pretty papers you have used, glad to know that I am not the only one who holds onto the pretty papers... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    Sorry its taken me a while to visit. Sorry to hear that you have not been well and about the little one. Here's to a speedy recovery for you both.
    Congratulations too on the new arrival.
    Love the cards. The paper is very pretty indeed and I can see why you would want to just stroke it lol!!!
    You take care now.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so pretty, and I love the bling on the first one! Great dsp you chose too! Wishing you and your loved ones healthy days ahead and I hope you meet your loved one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the border detail around the card. The colors that are used on this card beautifully compliment the design. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.