Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Pretty in purple

Whilst we really need some rain the last few days have been brilliant sunshine 
lulling us into a false sense of thinking spring is arriving early.
I have no doubt that there is another cold front or too
before spring really arrives.

Well today I have used another Sketch Saturday sketch.
What an array there was to chose from.
I chose no. 322.




I rather fell in love with this sketch and found this topper that
fits the rectangle so well and what a match for the card too.
Hunting in my scraps I came up with the little strip of green and
enough to mount the greeting.
Just think it could do with a longer rectangle but not wider
which was the problem I came up with.
Despite the sunshine it was too cold in my craft room to go hunting
for a different die.
With that I think I am ready to go and have a romp with Parsnip
in the Pixie playground.  






Thanks for dropping in.
Margaret M

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Margaret! I think Parsnip might have been at the bank depositing his takings from selling plastic macs in the Playground - it's very wet here right now!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I really love what you came up with even if it was to cold to go hunting for something else!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.