Pages

Followers

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Penny Black Bear

After a few warmer days we woke this morning to
snow right down the mountain and it has been freezing and wet today.
This is what the mountain looked like a few days ago with the sun rising.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

This is going to make the card I am about to show you wanting.
However here goes.


I love my Penny Blacks
This I coloured with Faber-Castell pencils.
As I had a few days feeling a bit off colour I watched a few 
UTube videos on blending coloured pencils so
decided to try it out although this had been stamped on
XPress Copic card so not the best surface to try it out.

Sharing this with:






This week there was a memorial service held at the home where DH
was to remember all those who passed away during the last 12 months.
It was a chance to catch up with other relatives that I had known during
the time DH was there and get lots of cuddles from staff I have not seen
for weeks. 
Unfortunately this week also brought more health problems for my 
youngest daughter.


Thanks for dropping in

Margaret M



6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic photograph Margaret...your card is adorable such a sweet image beautifully coloured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect creation for our All Creatures theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet and cute card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More. Love your photo too.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card, loving the image and wonderful design!
    Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret
    Your card is not lacking at all, its super and the colouring is fab. Lovely sunrise shot........Sun, I remember what Sun is lol!!!
    Hope that things improve for your daughter chuckie.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.