Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Holly Christmas


My blog has had many faces this week and it is still a work in progress
and I did find how to change my type thank goodness.

As I have followed Dawny's sketch on Papertake Weekly I must get this published today.
Well I have sort of followed the sketch but when I start I never really know just where
I am going to end up.
sometimes in the BIN!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried to add sparkle without adding any bling with my sparkly
DP, the glittery thread and the gorgeous ribbon.
No idea where I got that from.
Tilda's fur is flocking that has some glitter in it but it doesn't show up in the photo.


You will probably see from the shadows in the top photo that I have 3D everything.


Am entering this in:
Papertake weekly-  Sketch
Simon says stamp - Anything goes
Secret crafter - Anything goes
Make it Monday -Anything goes
Just keep on crafting - Anything goes
Winter wonderland - Holly




Hope you have all enjoyed a lovely weekend with sunny skies.
not down to 11 degrees like me.

Thanks for dropping in and for all yor lovely comments
also a big welcome to my newest followers.



Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. fabulously prickly holly and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Margaret. Love the Tilda and the backing papers are gorgeous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Margaret! Fab backing paper and embossing and Tilda is just lovely.
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops forgot to say, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the sparkly ribbon!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and card layout Margaret. I saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Tilda Christmas card Margaret, saw this on MIM!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Margaret. I saw this beautiful card on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. JUst Gorgeous! Fabulous colours and the cutest of Tilda's...LOve your holly it looks as though it could 'prick'.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow!! Margaret this is stunning..I just love your beautiful embossing and gorgeous Tilda!!
    Thanks for joining us this week on Make it Monday..
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck hun...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous Christmas card. Love how you've put together all the different embossings and the various sparkly elements. All go together so well. Saw your work on MIM.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is just so lovely what an awesome xmas card. Saw this on MIM Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely NOT one for the bin Margaret! Of course, none of your work ever is. It's 3D beautiful. I love that ribbon and your new blog look too. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Margaret, what a sweet little Tilda and lovin the gold ribbon too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Margaret! Thanks for joining us at PTW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card hun, love it, and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your sweet comments, Love your card too! To answer your question about my die cuts on my card. They aren't embossed I used liquid pearls! Thanks again for popping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a pretty christmas card! i love all the embossing and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card and i love how you have coloured tilda x

    ReplyDelete
  21. this Christmas card is just gorgeous, all the embossing gives such a lovely texture to the card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.