Pages

Followers

Monday, August 14, 2017

A Simple Christmas card

A simple Christmas card today.  It all started with 2 strips in which
I had cut out  a SW die.  They had laid on my desk for sometime.
I joined them together and trimmed to form a rectangle
and placed a piece of red ribbon between them.
They continued to lay on my desk until I brought out some 
red card one day and found that it matched the ribbon.
I have no idea what I was going to do with the red card because
once it connected to the die cut rectangle a new card evolved. 



I am sharing this with:









Thanks for dropping in.

Margaret M




8 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your card Margaret red, white and gold always looks good together

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad all your pieces came together because they made a beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and I like the process in which it came together. This happens to me too and it is why I have a growing pile of odds and ends on my desk! I "know" they will be made into a card... one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret
    Terrific Christmas card. Red and gold is always a festive winner for me.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it all came together perfectly Margaret to make a beautiful card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.