Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mid Month reminder


The middle of the month and time to remind you 
to pop over to Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas extra and join in the fun.



Sorry about the poor photo I think you can just see that below the ribbon I have embossed
using my score board but not enough pressure. DARN
I used express card which doesn't like water
and coloured in with DI in Mowen Lawn and Barndoor and an aqua brush.
Seems to have worked OK.

Will be in hospital tomorrow for the day for more tests.




Margaret M



8 comments:

  1. Margaret, firstly I hope your day of tests goes ok. Some ((((( hugs))))) I hate going for these things, it's bloods and MOT for me next. Your card is lovely I like the simpleness of it. Take care. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegant simplicity of your card, I really like it.
    Sending you a basket full of ((((((hugs))))) hope it all goes OK at the hospital.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS style card Margaret love the stamps you have sued a really pretty make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    I can see your embossing fine. Cracking CAS card. Love the stamp.
    Fingers (and everything else) crossed for you chuck.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the tests go well, Margaret. Thanks for a lovely design inspiration card for mid month CHNC challenge extra for February x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the tests go well, Margaret. Thanks for a lovely design inspiration card for mid month CHNC challenge extra for February x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, this is a lovely CAS card, and your score lines show up nicely when I enlarged the photo. A very tailored & crisp touch on the white card with the lovely colored little ivy corner. The bright ribbon was very pretty to add such color. Good luck & prayers too for tomorrow to go well. Will be thinking of you. TFS & Hugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful CAS card. The holy leaves are a beautiful image and the clean design really lets them shine. I hope your tests went well.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.