Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Golden

Oh boy over the last week I have had that many needles 
for blood tests etc I feel like a pin cushion.
Both arms have fading bruises.

My mind doesn't seem to be focused so this will be a quick post.
Here is the card I have made today.



Just adore this paper from Anna Griffin
it took a lot to actually cut into it.
My little English choir boy stamp that came from 
Hobbytex in Basildon
Sponged around with Galaxy Gold ink and mounted on
gold foil card.
Couldn't find any of my narrow gold ribbon so went for gold cord
instead.
Must say I love my gold holly.

Am entering this in:
52 CCT - Sketch
CHNC Patterned paper - Anything goes
Through the craft room door - Anything goes


Thanks for dropping in.



Margaret M



7 comments:

  1. Margaret, sending some gentle (((((hugs))))) hope your tests give the results you want.
    I love your beautiful card using Anna Griffen Paper Oooooo!!! you brave lady. I have lots that I just look at, caress then pop back in the box.
    A great card, image and design.
    Have a good day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I hope you receive good results. Your card is very pretty. Love the gold leaves. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the fading bruises haven't caused a problem with your mojo! This is really pretty. Love the lush look of the gold. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowflake paper is gorgeous! I like the sponging you've done around the image panel, too. Nicely done, Margaret! Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT.
    I hope your test results are good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, your little chorister is so beautiful and glowing & your golden ribbon looks just perfect. I'm loving that wonderful AG paper too. Good luck with all the tests, and hope now you are finished with any that were waiting to be done. Big hugs (gentle as Miss Patricia said) and many prayers from my part of the world. Take care, and hope you feel much better, real soon. God Bless. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Margaret,
    Sorry to hear things are not good.
    Sending you some more gentle (((((hugs)))))
    If you need to chat you can contact me at pjdtrimbush@aol.com
    As they say ..... "It's good to talk"

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margaret
    Terrific festive card. Love the gold holly.
    Seen your comment on Patricia's blog. Hope its nothing serious chuck.
    Everything crossed here for you.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.