Pages

Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

Health update

For those of you who may have wondered how I am getting on
the good news is I do not have to have an operation.
I am going to have to learn to live with the condition I have
and alas will no longer be able to look after my husband 24/7.
I had a spell in hospital last week and am still very weak
Luckily we have 3 wonderful children who 
have supported us well.


I am too damn stubborn to give up my craft so watch this space.



Margaret M

3 comments:

  1. Oh Margaret that is not good to hear that you have been in hospital, and are now unable to care for your husband 24/7. Yet in the other hand it is good that you don't have to have an operation. Yes we like yourselves are lucky in the fact we have three good children who would help us, so that does make things better knowing you have loving family to help out. Glad to hear that you will still be crafting. Take care my lovely, sending you ((((((hugs))))). Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, no operation needed. I am so glad to hear this Margaret, sorry to hear that you will need help to look after your hubby. Good to know you will have help from your family.
    Glad you will still be Crafting.
    Take care .... positive thinking
    (((((Hugs)))))

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret
    Don't know what's wrong Margaret but it all sounds very worrying.
    Glad you don't have to have an op and that you have plenty of family support.
    You keep crafting gal!
    Can't wait to see your next creation.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.