Pages

Followers

Friday, March 18, 2016

A Day for Daisies

Sorry I have been AWOL for so long but DH has not
been  well,  I think with a viral infection which
he passed on to both me and our daughter.
But all is forgiven and we are all much better now.
I haven't been idle as
I have also been making a wedding card but more about that a little later
Here is the card I have for you today.


Yes I have been rather naughty and shopped again.
The lovely Sue Wilson daisy cluster die.
I teamed it too with a CP 2 daisy punch.

Entered in 


Here is also another card I made using the daisy cluster die



I teamed this one with the Spellbinders Poinsettia



Thanks for dropping in and for all your lovely comments.

Margaret M

7 comments:

  1. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used that die with the poinsettias on your Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, sorry to hear you caught DH's bug, but glad to hear you are both all better now. I've been MIA, but didn't have your good reasons. I can easily understand this kind of naughty! And it's naughty in a worthwhile endeavor too! This is a lovely, graceful and airy die. You've shown in each card, just how versatile it is too. Love your St. Pat's daisy, and ditto the stunning poinsettia. Hope you continue to improve, and DH also..and happy to hear there was a nice celebration for both of you to enjoy on St. Pat's. Off to visit your new craftroom that peeked in as I scrolled to this post. TFS & Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards Margaret your daisy cluster die loons so useful

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty cards Margaret. I think the way you've used your daisy cluster die as leaves behind the poinsettias is very clever. I am your new follower. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies (2 Crafty Girls) challenge. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.