Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Floral greeting

Oh goodness me April already time just flies.
Time for me to post my cards for this month DT spot on
I enjoyed seeing all the lovely cards you put up last month.


I have 2 cards for you today and I must say I was very happy with them
The greeting and floral stamp are from Wild Rose studio.
The oval die is a Cheery Lyn die and I { not that well I confess }
Hand cut the coloured oval behind it.
The papers are from Sue Wilson.
A touch of lace on one and some ribbon and a punched border on the other.


On a very happy note my daughter has at last got her passport
so our holiday plans can be confirmed.
This time next month I shall be in England.  Oh if only I could get there
without getting on a plane.


I do hope you are all having a lovely Easter and not
too much chocolate!!

  
Margaret M

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, a gorgeous pair of cards, love the soft colours on the papers and the lacy edge. Hope your trip is wonderful... have a lovely Easter long weekend and try not to eat too many eggs...☺ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Margaret, two really lovely pretty cards, very feminine. And a thank you for popping by my blog, brrr winter hey, I think we can feel a change in the air too but it could be that ex-cyclone Iris out off the coast so temps are a bit cooler and skies overcast, no rain yet but more would be nice. Have a lovely weekend Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    Beautiful pair of cards. Lovely composition.
    Its warming up here so hopefully you will have good weather.
    I'm guessing that you will have a couple of changes en route too so a long journey for you. I hope you have a lovely trip.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.