Pages

Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Baby bunnting

Well here we are at the beginning of another month already
and today it is time for me to show you my February DT card for

You cannot have a new baby in the family without having a welcome baby card now can you?


That stamp is one that I have had for years.
Always in hopes! 


The sentiment and the ducks are from a Sue Wilson die
and the rhinestone feet, dare I say it, came from the dollar shop over the road.
The paper I used is just double sided wrapping paper.
It is a very good quality paper that the newsagent at the shopping centre
has just brought in.
I was looking at it the other day and there are some lovely designs
but I am on a very tight budget at the moment.
The beginning of the year is when all the bills roll in.

Must say there were a lovely lot of entries in January for 
Looking forward to see what you all come up with this month.

I scheduled this post to come up at a certain time which it did not do
but now as I edit it tells me it did.
Can some kind soul tell me what I am doing wrong. PLEASE.


Have a good day

Margaret M

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's February 2018 challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret

    Two fabulous cards but of course, my favourite has to be the ducks lol!!!
    Did you click publish as well as save when you scheduled?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.