Pages

Followers

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Wishing everyone who drops in a very Happy New Year.
May 2018 see all your dreams come true.

My new year resolution is to start posting all the cards I make.

Time for me to post my DT card for


This is about the closest I ever get to shabby chic.
Would welcome any tips to improve.
The papers are Heartfelt creation .
The larger bunch of flowers are fussy cut.
I still have masses of these papers left and a whole drawer full
of other designer papers so why do I still buy more?
Do pop over and see the lovely designs of the other team members.

Well the start of a new year and I still have to pinch myself
as I can't believe that by the end of this week I will be a great grandmother.
Plus Christmas brought another wonderful surprise
of a second great grand child due the middle of the year.
Whoopy Doo again.
Add to that my planned trip to England in their spring.
2018 looks great from where I am standing.



Margaret M

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge - it's great to have you on the team. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and serene card...love the papers you have showcased so beautifully
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a beauty and what lovely papers. Congrats on the coming grandchildren!! What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.