Pages

Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge time


What a wonderful display of cards you shared with us in August
over 400 lets see if we can top that in September.

Yes time  to show you my design team card.
I found these two rose Stickers/Peeloffs when I was sorting out.
They have been hanging around for years so I thought use them up.
The DP is digital and the embossed card was another scrap.
The blue card 2 different shades were also off cuts so I feel very virtues.
Even if it has made no dent to my pile of bits.
I coloured the roses with my copics.    


A better look at the portrait one.
This has lace on it but it is a little hard to see in the photo.






Have a great day.


Margaret M


5 comments:

  1. So so so pretty! I love these color swith the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Margaret, pretty roses and lovely blue and yellow colour combination.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty they are and I too have the same rose stickers and had forgotten all about them!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    You have really made those peel offs come to life with your colouring on these 2 smashing cards.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful Margaret. What pretty paper. I love your colours. The rose stickers look lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.