Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Bed of Roses

The sun is shining and a promise of 18 degrees today 
a change from the 14-15 we have been having.
We also had some rain last night much appreciated as it has been so dry.
I need to get out in the garden and plant my Broad Beans.
It is Sunday morning and I am being very lazy I need to get a shuffle on.
First though here is a card that I made yesterday.


A SW Bed of Roses embossing folder
Also brought out one of my punches that seem to be getting neglected
to make the border strip.
With snippets of white and green to make the flowers.

Am sharing this with

Must dash now to get all I want to do done.


Margaret M

7 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, a super card, love the inky/chalked flowers in the embossing, a wonderful idea. I love your border punch so very pretty, I'm afraid I also forget to use my punches, happy gardening... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Margaret - pretty as can be. I'm with Megan - I keep forgetting to use my punches as well. Love how you've picked out the roses in pink on the embossed background.

    And it's lovely to see you venturing back into the Playground - we missed you! For sure there will be some days which are really 'down' days, it's all part of the grieving/adjustment process - as am sure you know anyhow.

    Please come back soon - Parsnip sends a special cuddle!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. The subtle background and the pretty strip, lovely. I hope you had the same good weather that we had today and got your beans planted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    What a pretty card. I too have neglected punches so thank you for reminding me.
    Good to hear you're keeping busy. I too have broad beans in a pot ready to plant so if you fancy popping over and doing mine too..........
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, I like the delicate colouring on the embossed flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty embossing folder Margaret and love the pretty border of flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margaret, love the embossed roses such an elegant card.
    Hope you managed to plant your beans hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.