Pages

Followers

Friday, May 26, 2017

Christmas Greetings

52 Christmas card Throwdown have a colour challenge
and I thought that I would like to make a card with these colours.


They certainly are different.


but I am quite happy with the result.

It has been a beautiful day here and
 I spent a lovely hour having a coffee with my girls 
 but now it is rapidly turning to dusk.

My Broad Beans are planted and with the showers and mild temps that we 
have been having I hope to soon see them popping through.
This is assuming I planted them the right way up!
Ang:   Leave your beans till next year as I hope to  be coming over
around this time.  I want to walk through the Bluebell woods one more time.

Megan: Have been over to look around your blog am tempted to 
join google plus so I could leave you some love too.


Am sharing this with:





thanks for dropping in you are most welcome

8 comments:

  1. A beautifully simple card. You've made great use of our (admittedly unusual) colour combination. Thank you for sharing with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta carte est très élégante et vraiment superbe Margaret, merci de jouer avec nous chez CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant card and very festive. I like this holly die (it's on my wishlist!). I'm glad you got your beans planted, I'm sure they'll be up soon.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! Love it! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, a great take on the unusual colours of the challenge, love the die cut berry branch you used, thank you for visiting, hope you have a wonderful week.... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, simple, gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and great use of that color combo! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.