Pages

Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016

More florals


A big welcome to Marijke who has joined my followers.


Here are 2 more cards made with the PB Botanic Garden stamps.
Love this little flower.
In the first card I used a new embossing folder from WeR 
called Quilted.
Also used up a small snippet of lace and the last piece of ribbon so
I am sharing it with the Pixie Snippets Playground.



In this one I used some new background paper with a 
completely different look.
I am sharing this with A bit more time to craft


Have a great day and thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Margaret! Such a pretty flower stamp as well - I can see why you love it so much. Like the addition of the lace - something I'm out of the habit of using - need to have a rummage! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Margaret and they look so different although it's the same pretty flower. I do like your new embossing folder and the lace looks beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.