Pages

Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2016

One for the boys.

Sorry it has been a while since my last post but life gets in the way.
However I haven't been idle and have a few cards ready to go.
Just hoping that I haven't stiffened up too much
with the lack of practice on the swings so no energetic pushes Parsnip.


This one is a male card made with a remnant of very old DP.
The tag is a SW die and the swirls in the corners are
the cut outs from the tag
A no waste card.


Thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, hope you have been well, a great card and I love the idea of saving the little waste pieces to use too. Have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Margaret - I do love the tag die and so clever to use the cutouts as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the background and addition of the tag

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    Nice you see you back and hopefully all is well with you.
    Super card and lovely papers.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.