Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2016

One Gloss card blank

Yes I took one gloss card blank and on one side I sponged
DI Mowed Lawn and Barn Door then
stamped circles with Brilliance Midnight White 
and polished with a tissue.
I selected a Red card blank a coloured image and DP.
however I then hopped over to the 
ABC Christmas challenge and became inspired by the DT cards.
So here is what I ended up with.


I tell you my cards always end up making themselves.
After choosing the greeting I had to go through a heap of dies to find one
that would cut it out completely and I was happy this one worked 
as it has little stars that I coloured in with my gold sharpie.
It did smudge a little so perhaps next time I will try my gel pen.
The poinsettia was left over from last year.  
I was happy to find a couple of snippets of the same green
to cut out the ivy well bits of it anyway.

I am sharing this with


Many thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Margaret and a gorgeous background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card with such a lovely soft background, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a gorgeous background!Thanks for sharing at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inky background and lovely embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the pretty background. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the 12 months of Christmas link up!
    Marji dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out beautifully.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.