Pages

Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome in 2015

Welcoming in 2015 with very 
Happy New Year wishes to everyone.

It is very exciting  for me to be starting the New Year
on the Design Team for Hazel's
A monthly challenge where all you have to do
is enter your Christmas cards the more the merrier.
Any style,as it is always  Anything Goes.
We have a wonderful sponsor in Bugaboo Digis
and they also provide the images for the DT to work with.
Now I love my stamps and have never worked much with Digis
so this is also a new experience for me.
I have much to learn about sizing them etc.

Here is my card.


I have used Christmas cupcake mistletoe  and  I thought as
cupcakes are the in thing I would give my card
a more modern look.
Hence the non traditional colours.
The lacy effect around the image I made with the smallest 
die from SB Decorative Labels 8 of which I cut 2
then cut them both in half and arranged them around the sides of the 
rectangle.
The Holly is a Cheery Lyn  die that I really love the berries are rhinestones.


I coloured with Copics added 3D medium to the leaves 
and mistletoe berries.

It is never too early to start on your Christmas cards so we 
would love to see your cards on the challenge.
You could be the lucky winner of some Bugaboo images.



Am entering this in:

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to welcome you on to the CHNC challenge extra DT, Margaret - and thanks for your lovely inspiration card. Happy new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, Congratulations on your design team spot, and I just love your card, the colours and design are just so lovely, thanks for sharing this with us, and hope you have a Happy New Year, Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR Margaret, love your nice bright card
    Congratulations on your DT position
    May 2015 bring everything you wish for
    Crafty Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab. Card love the design and your choice of colour. Congratulations on your. DT post and goodluck. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Margaret, such lovely bright colours and fun cupcake image.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the gold! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sparkles in your card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! - Jessica CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Margo (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Love the sparkly ribbon. Welcome to the CHNCC2; so glad you could join us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous creation - lovely design and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.