Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

3 of a kind

Haven't had a lot of time for crafting as I am not too well at the moment.

However this week I needed a few quick Birthday cards and 
I happened to take a look at Less is More and found this sketch.
This is a sketch I shall pull out when I want a quick card.


Here is what I came up with.




All very simple and made with snippets.
This last one I am going to enter into In the Pink who want Pink and Pearly


Quick post as I am not really up to blogging today.


Margaret M

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant, love each and everyone.
    The colours and designs are beautiful

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and pretty cards Margaret ... each one a little different
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret. Love all three of them great use of those snippets. You know me I am all for useing those bits up. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    So sorry to Hera that you are unwell. Hope you feel better soon chuck.
    Terrific trio you have given us today, all the more so considering you're not well.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super set of cards Margaret, looks like you enjoyed using our sketch! Hope you feel better soon.
    Thank so much for joining in at Less is More this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty cards, they all look so delicate!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of CAS cards! Thank you for joining the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.