Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Christmas Box

This week 52 CCT want something other than a card etc
so I have made a little box.
What I put in it we will have to wait and see nearer the time.
I made this little box and then found I had not saved the site for the instructions
which is really very naughty of me as one should give credit where credit is due.
So if anyone knows where the pizza box instructions are
please let me know so that I can add the link.


It is very cute just 4x4 inches { I didn't convert to centimetres} 
I have made it very plain just dry embossed snowflakes.
I had forgotten I had that embossing folder. Then I have added some red rhinestones.


I punched a border around the outside and added some white grossgrain ribbon
and a bow.

I am entering this in:

Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.


Margaret M

14 comments:

  1. This is super - love the clean look of the white against the red accents - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for April – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation!! Love the embossed lid and the c&s box you made. Absolutely brillant!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas Stampin all Year Long!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that embossing folder and the red scallops along the box sides. The recipient will love it as much as the gift inside! : ) Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Margaret! LOVE the white with the pop of red! LOVE this idea! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Margaret. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Boy! This is one FABulous box...LOve your embossing folder and the pretty die you've used...
    Thank you sooo much for sharing this week at C.S.A.Y.L.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous box - love the way you've decorated it.

    Thanks for joining in the CHNC Extra Challenge this month.

    Helen x
    (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das ist eine tolle Box. Mir gefällt das Design.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely box! I say hello from MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas gift box is absolutely beautiful! I love the red and white colour scheme and beautifully embossed top with the bling. The pretty punched border is fab. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classy and pretty with the red and white! Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the red and white with the embossing! Great job on your cute box! Thanks for playing at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is adorable and love the combination used.
    thanks for playing along with us this week at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific project Margaret and perfect for our "Almost" anything goes. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.