Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Floral Digi

 It is freezing here we haven't got to double figures today.
I did just slip to the shops this morning when the sun shone for a few minutes
and the breeze from the mountain was bitter. 
There was snow on the top I could just see between the clouds.
that is why I am sitting here with the heater on
I hate to think what my electricity bill will be like.

A floral digi only my second digi ever would you believe.
I don't know why I have a thing about digi's.
This one is for Digi Haven and it comes from Beccy's Place

I thought it was so beautiful that I couldn't resist it and
Digi Haven have a floral challenge and even tell you where to get the digi's from.
The colours have not photographed very well unfortunately.
the flowers I coloured with:
V12 - 15- 17 and the leaves with
G 21 - 28  YG 63 I think.
I realise I really need some more G's
The bling was also coloured with YG63
I shadowed it with G000
and sponged around the outside with Fabrico Wisteria.


I painted the petals with Smooch Glitz {nail polish for cards}
and I embossed the white  card with a border from
Cuttlebug - With Love borders.
It is all finished with scraps of ribbon from my stash

I am entering this into:
Digi Haven - Floral challenge
Beccy's Place - Use one of her images.
Make it Monday - Anything goes linky party.



Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.



Margaret M


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret this is stunning, gorgeous flowers and colour combinations and lovely detail.


    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers Margaret and so beautifully coloured.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. Your coloring is great! thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Haven this week.
    Tammy DH DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret .Wonderful colouring and love the shading around too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is Sooo Beautiful and the colouring is perfect Margaret. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Margaret. I saw this Fantastic card on Make-it-Monday..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, beautiful colors. MIM sent me. Hugs, Berni

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have good taste...lol (That's the digi that I used too!) Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and the added sparkle and the embossing is just perfect for it. Thanks for joining us on Digi Haven this week! I hope you join us again. Your doing wonderful using the digi images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUst gorgeous! Fabulous colours and LOve your image.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful coloring! LOVE those gorgeous blooms--and the rhinestones and ribbon are beautiful additions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Margaret, you card is lovely! You coloured the flowers beautifully and got some great depth with the purples. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so cute! I love the coloring! Thanks for joining us over at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful and the coloring is superb! The embossed border around the flowers is very clever and I love the sponging. Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card Margaret. Love the coloring on the flowers. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a lovely digi, and purple is my favourite colour too.
    A delightful card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty card Margaret. This digi brought me a guest designer spot at Beccy's Place last month :) Maybe it brings some luck for you too. Love your coloring of these flowers.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.