Pages

Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lots of sparkle

Hello again,
You could never guess the number of times I stuffed up this card it nearly ended in the bin.
I promise I followed the sketch on PB Saturday challenge but with the 
rectangle it looks a little different.
Actaully these little furry creatures have been sitting on my desk all coloured in with nowhere
to go until this challenge came along.
I know the words are not P.B but they seemed so apt I just had to use them.

The snow on the log was  made with Liquid applique,
raised with my heat gun and them super fine glitter over the top.
It doesn't really show up as well as I had hoped.
Lessons in photography needed!!!!!!!
 The snowflakes and the star were cut out of some glittery card.

Simon Says  Sparkle

Thank you for dropping in you are very welcome.


Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret this is gorgeous, fab image choice, thanks for joining us at pbsc.Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute margaret...and thank you for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute margaret - and you are right the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for entering this week's PBSC and love how you have used my sketch :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and love the adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.