Pages

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

All White

Being a pastel person the thought of an all white card sounded good,
so here is my take for
Simon says stamp challenge  Are you all white.


It really hasn't come up very well in the photo and looks a lot better in real life
The Tilda is one that the lovely Norma stamped up and sent me.  For which I thank her so much.
My collection of Tilda's is growing and there are 4 more on their way,can't wait.

 
She was of course coloured with copics as follows
Skin E00 R00
Hair E50 E53
Blouse YR00
Pants V000
Socks RV000
The punch around the outside is an EK one.

I am going visiting up to the east coast of Tassie for a couple of days of crafting hope the weather holds.
Today is really a taste of spring.


Thanks for dropping in you are very welcome.

Margaret
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! I love the embossing too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love Tilda !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.