Pages

Followers

Saturday, January 26, 2019

All on a Summer day

The Bumblebees, Bees and Butterflies all love my Buddleia
I took this early morning as with the heat they are not very active during the day.



This was taken at about (9pm) just showing the smoke in the air.
Tasmania is taking a heavy pounding from fires caused
by a dry thunder storm the other week.


The smoke has completely obliterated the mountain which is usually visible
over the foot bridge.

Continuing my clear up of my craft room I am making a real effort to use
all of my stash some of which has not seen the light of day for years.
This card has brought out leaves punched with the Beech leaf.
The flowers were stamped with an Artee stamp probably over 20 years old.
I found a scrap of Copic blending paper to stamp these 5 out and
coloured with my copics than fussy cut.
The blue gingham paper was hiding in a packet of scrap papers.  
It reminds me of Mum's best pinny.
I finished it off by using a glitter brush on the flower centres.



Am sharing this with:





Hope everyone Down Under  has had a good Australia day



Margaret M

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Margaret! I adore the flowers, such vibrant colours and some really good fussy cutting there too. The blue gingham paper is a perfect foil for the flowers and the plain blue - really love this card!

    Great to see you in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I hadn't realised you'd been unwell last year Margaret - am so happy to hear that you're doing fine now! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I hadn't realised how much I was missing the warmth and smell of the garden til I saw your buddleia. Your pretty little card certainly added a splash of sunshine to my day :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, a retro feel to the card, totally reminds me of an apron. Hope you and yours are safe from the bushfires and had a fabulous Australia Day... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card full of summer, warming while i sit here looking out at the snow in the UK. Gorgeous use of snippets. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.