Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Mellow Yellow

I know that I am running a bit late with my DT card for 
this month but my computer is on a go slow.
That is if it is going at all.
May be that I will have to lash out and buy a new one as technology
has now left this one far behind.

Without more ado here is my card.


This is another of the many flowers that my daughter has coloured for me.
She leaves me to do the fussy cutting though.
The background card is some I coloured when Copics first came into Australia.
It had been in my bit box waiting to be used ever since.
It was just big enough to fit into the die and makes,
well I think it makes, an excellent background. 
I also coloured the gem in the centre of the flower with copics.
The butterfly is an Elizabeth die and I cut it out then stuck it onto
some overhead projection film which I coloured too.
The  background paper was shimmer with swirls and leaves.  
I also made use of some scraps of the yellow card.

Do come and share your patterned paper cards with us at 
we love to see them.

I am going to share this with,
So I will pop over and see what Parsnip has been up to.
His usual mischief I expect.


Have a great day.



Margaret M

7 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, a beautiful card, love the team work! The yellow and green Copic card looks great a a background for your flower... re the computer, have you switched over to NBN yet, our neighbours have had great trouble with theirs, we went with a smaller company and have no complaints. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Margaret - and I think you have a great 'pooling of resources' with your daughter colouring and you doing the cutting out!

    Parsnip sure is up to his usual mischief here! We have snow, not as much as some places but deep enough for him to lie in wait unseen (being coloured white) in our front garden then jump up and shout 'Boo' at anyone passing by! I'm letting him have his fun and just waiting for him to come in for tea, when no doubt he'll be wet through and whining of course :) He's a little villain for sure!

    Great to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's wonderful that you and your daughter made a joint effort to create this card! The coloring is beautiful and I love the color palette for this cheerful card! Very pretty! I hope your computer woes are soon fixed too. I think we all have to face that at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it makes a super background too! And I love your colored jewel in the center of this pretty flower. I'll echo Carol in saying how lovely it is that you & your daughter can combine efforts to make a beautiful card. Also loving the cheery yellow. Good luck with the computer too! Happy wkend. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely design contribution for our Patterned Paper March challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Margaret. Loving the fresh spring colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margaret
    Smashing card and your Copic background is lovely.
    Hope that your daughter managed to get things sorted for your trip.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.