Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Only my second Christmas card for this year

My Mojo has been taking a holiday I am sorry to say.
Nothing seemed to inspire me.
Not surprising really as my life has been in turmoil this year
and not likely to settled down any time soon.
Enough about me.
I have managed to make only my second Christmas card for the year,
Using Copper/Bronze Gold and Turquoise.


The Copper I used was to back the tree and the sentiment to give a shadow effect.
It works quite well.

Am sharing this with;



Thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M


10 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Only second card? It's a start and it's only March. Most years I don't start this early making Christmas cards...then I go and panic when I don't have enough when Christmas comes...that's why I like the Merry Monday Challenge so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a tough color combo and you used it very well! Love that die cut sentiment in the gold; very elegant looking. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty! I use '1/4 tsp. rice in my embossing powders'!
    It keeps them dry and good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful wintry scene, Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret, a super Christmas card, hope your life settles down a bit and your Mojo returns from its Cruise... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margaret
    Fantastic card despite your lack of mojo. The turquoise and gold is a lovely combo.
    Sorry you're not having a great time at the moment. Hope things settle as much as they can for you soon.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret, I love blues on a Christmas card and this works so well with the image, Lovely.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.