Pages

Followers

Friday, November 18, 2016

Me use Grey...... You're Joking

This is the very first time that I have used grey on a card
and I was horrified too when I saw how dark the grey was.
However what is the use of a challenge if you don't challenge your self.
So here is the card .


and I have just seen the centre of the Poinsettia
which will probably disqualify me.
I am loving the flourish which is
Memory Box Madera Corner.
Me thinks I will be using that again.
Am sharing this with



Life is extra busy and I don't know why but at least the weather is 
supposed to stay fine over the weekend.
Hope you all have a pleasant weekend.


Margaret M




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful flourish really stands out on the grey and I love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That die cut makes this one elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful project filled with so much love and holiday joy!

    thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog Extra! :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.