Pages

Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hope all of you enjoyed a happy Mother's day last Sunday.
DH spent the day at home with me
and I think he enjoyed it but was quite ready to go back
to the home by late afternoon.
It is good that he is settling down but now I am 
feeling guilty because I am enjoying being on my own.
You can't win can you?
Time for the mid month reminder at 
do hope that you are going to join in. 


A fairly ordinary photo I am afraid I took it during the evening and 
the lights and flash have reflexed on the background 
so the colour has disappeared.
Yes it is another Bokeh background.
I love this technique but promise this is the last I will inflict upon you.

Thanks for dropping in


Margaret M



5 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret, sending some (((((hugs))))) Remember time is a great healer. Glad hubby is settling down. It will all take time, please don't feel guilty it is for the health of both of you.
    Your card is great, super inspiration for the season to come.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mustn't feel guilty, Margaret. He is in the right place and obviously settling better, which is good for him as well as you. My dad had to go into a nursing home when mum just couldn't manage any more and I know the emotions that she (and I) went through because of it - sending you hugs. Thank you for such a lovely design inspiration card for mid-month CHNC challenge extra for May. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mustn't feel guilty, Margaret. He is in the right place and obviously settling better, which is good for him as well as you. My dad had to go into a nursing home when mum just couldn't manage any more and I know the emotions that she (and I) went through because of it - sending you hugs. Thank you for such a lovely design inspiration card for mid-month CHNC challenge extra for May. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, you mustn't feel guilty. Your husband is settling down and you are just regaining some me time. It all takes time, so just take each day as it comes. Your card is a lovely fresh looking card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret
    Great bokeh card. You should enter this in the House of Cards challenge (this month is bokeh).
    I can understand you feeling guilty but you have hubbys best interests at heart and your own health to think of chuck.
    You take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.