Pages

Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Clear blue skies

Another glorious day in Paradise.


 This is our view of the mountain from the back door.
Still a smattering of snow at the top but a clear blue sky and warm enough to sit
and have morning tea in the sun.  That is my Vit D for the day.
There is a place here in Tassie called Paradise.

Now onto my card and for a change I have coloured up a Tilda.
Not sure but I think she is Bridesmaid Tilda


Have used some shimmer papers out of my stash and the ribbon
I bought at the craft show matches so perfectly.
You can tell it's a while since I have done any colouring in with my Copics.


Sponged around the die with Memento Dessert Sand another excellent match.

Am entering this in:



Thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Margaret. And oh aren't you lucky having that view out the back. We are lucky to and live out in the country, would hate to live in a built up area. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    Cracking view. Love your card too. The backing papers are gorgeous.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty..Good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.