Pages

Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Christmas

Winter is with us in fact I don't think the temp has made double figures today.
The sun has been shining and it really has been a nice day.
Just cold!!!!!.

I had every good intention of making this card in traditional red and green.
However the card itself had other ideas
and ended up taking over.
I was using this sketch from 52CCT.


Completely forgot the bow didn't I?


And I don't like those rhinestones though they are all the same colour.
The middle 2 are reflecting the light from the flash.
Love the sentiment die it cuts out beautifully.

Am entering this in:

Thanks for dropping in.


Margaret M



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card hun - thanks so much for linking up at Completely Christmas and hope to see you again soon hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margaret, that image is so cute & love the die cut words!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Margaret! LOVE that little teddy! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable carte pour un enfant Margaret, très mignonne , merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret
    Lovely festive creation. We are drifting, very leisurely into Summer here so difficult to get my head into making Christmas cards.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 15 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for sharing for my CHNC challenge 180 'for a child' - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable - the images are so sweet. Love the embossed ribbons. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red and green are always great for a Christmas card and I love what you have done with the sketch, with the three shapes instead of the one. I particularly like the die cut sentiment in the corner. Thank you for entering our sketch challenge at 52 CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds as though your seasons are the same as mine! I am in the midst of winter too. Love the sentiment die you have used and the layout of the card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.