Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's been a while


Sorry about that but life took over and there was just no time to craft.
Everything seems to be back on the straight and narrow again now fingers crossed.


I have chosen a sketch  on the Pals Paper Arts blog as it seemed a wonderful way to
use up some of those scraps we all seem to have stacks of.
Also I need so many quick Birthday cards and
this really took no time at all to complete.
You will see my photography has not improved as that panel on the front is not
crooked.

I lined the inside with the left overs to tie it all together.
Posted by Picasa

Am entering this in:



I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and  a very Happy New Year to you all.

Margaret M


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous papers and colours Margaret and gorgeous butterfly.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.