Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My favorite 5......


......well perhaps but I kept changing my mind.

I just love this Tilda so I had to include her.
 
I made a lot of these and they prove to be a big hit
with everyone who received one
so I had to include it.
 


This one drew quite a lot of comment from my blogging friends so
he had to be included too.


I couldn't leave out my squirrel choir.
What is Christmas without a few carols?
 


This was made for a penfriend I have had for over 40 years.
Mauve being her favorite colour.
 
 
 
Well there you have it Debby my 5.
Try as I might I just cannot get your favorite 5 banner to come up on my post. 
It is not the computer it must be me.
 
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
 
 
Margaret M 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. All Fabulous cards margaret. have a Fabulous New Year..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Margaret, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.