Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pastels

I have been having problems commenting again hope it soon sorts itself out.
Today I am following the lovely sketch from Totally Gorjuss


Am using some beautiful soft coloured papers from a pad called Hideaway,
so my card is just right for you Northern ladies who are going into summer.

This is a new Tilda I have just bought and I do love the change of hairstyle.
Have made her quite a modern miss with sparkling sneekers.



She is coloured with copics and I added spica to her hair
and there is smooch glitz around the edges of the doo hickey flower.

Am entering this in:
Just Magnolia - Lovely lace
Make it Monday- Anything goes Linky party


Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.


Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret . . . gorgeous layout for the card. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the layout! WEll done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & great take on our sketch...

    Thanks for playing along at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww this is so pretty hun, a lovely Tilda and I love the tassel trim too! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Margaret. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and Tilda looks so lovely..
    Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.