Pages

Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Quick card

I do hope you are all warmer than we are it is 10 degrees and snow right down the mountain.
We haven't had a winter this cold for some years now.
As long as it means we will get a nice summer but not too hot thanks.
Anything with legs you say and a lovely excuse for me to make another
super quick Chrissy card.
I coloured this with my Tombows and now I know why I like my copics so much.  

This is for


Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.


Margaret M 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. They look very jolly santa Margaret!
    Love that you coloured one, it looks FAB

    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Margaret, I love how you have coloured just the last Santa!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and echo the above comments. Looks like great fun your falling Santa's

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.