Pages

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

In the Pink

For someone who says they don't like black I find I have been using a lot of it lately.
Must says though it certainly sets things off and is lovely with pink.
Thank you to Paola for giving us this colour I had a ball with it.

Have been through my stamps to find ones to put in the background.
Do have some Magnolia ones on order but was impatient to try out ones I already had.
It took me several goes before I got this right.
I tried the sky with DI Broken China this time.
Posted by Picasa

She is coloured with my copics.
Skin E00 E11 R20
Hair E50 E53 YR20
Dress RV10 RV02
Petti and Lace Y00
Socks RV10
Shoes E93 E95
Greenery G21 YG11
Flowers RV34  plus black tombow
and to the white rose I touched the edges of the petals with RV02 and finished with crystal stickles.

Tilda has stickles on her lace and dimentional magic on her shoes.
I am entering this into


Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.


Thank you also for your lovely comments.


Margaret M


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunner! The black looks great with the pink. Such a pretty image too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this image! Your card is so pretty! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us this week at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and adorable cloud background and lovely colored Tilda on this card. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Color Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.