Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Seeing stars



My first Christmas card of the year made with left over scraps from last year and then I found
 Die cut dreams challenge was Starlight Starbright
I just couldn't resist using one of the Tildas of Lisa's that I had stamped up.

I have had a change from square cards too  this weekend and
the stars were made from a very small scrap of gold card
which I put through my Big Shot and cuttlbug stars folder

By careful placement it just made those 2 stars which I then cut out
so this makes the card right for Magnolia down under who want 2 of.

Now I will have a wander and see if I can find any other challenges that it will fit.


Magnolia stamp lovers- Die cuts
Die cut Dreams- Starlight Starbright
Magnolia down under- 2 of {2 cut out stars}
CHNC challenge-use Gold


Thank you for dropping by you are very welcome.  
Thank you also for all your kind comments.


Margaret

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 11 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too early for Christmas cards! It's not even Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Your card is soooo sweet♥
    Thank you for joining MDUC this special week for us.
    Big hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Margaret you are so organised to have started your Christmas cards already! I'm afraid I'm always rushing to make some at the last minute :) This is beautiful with the gold stars and pretty bow.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under to help celebrate our 2nd Birthday :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I LOVE this Tilda. She is absolutely adorable, and fits in with our stars theme perfectly!!! Gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, you are so organised Margaret! I will be frantically making cards in December even though I start in July! Such a beautiful Tilda on your card and I love the gold stars. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! THanks for joining us at MSL! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute, never to early to start Christmas cards
    thanks for helping us celebrate 2 years
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card & such an adorable image. Love the gold & your coloring of this little angel.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.