Pages

Followers

Friday, April 10, 2015

Bokeh background

I have been watching all those lovely tutorials on 
U Tube on this sort of background and decided
it looked my sort of thing.
So I thought I would try it out as I needed a card
for one of the men in my life.


Sorry about the terrible photo it does look better IRL.
I started with Bundled sage, Shabby shutters, and Mowed lawn.
The circles were sponged with Brilliance Moonlight white
and I did some with Shabby shutters as well as stamping the 30. 
You do need to let the background dry before you start on the circles
as I found out the hard way despite being warned.
The feather is real dropped in passing by the Pink and Grey Galahs
that visit the park behind us.
It was just so perfect that I felt I had to use it.
Do hope no 3 grandson likes his card.


Am entering this in:

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, I think your photo looks ok from where I am sitting.
    Love the colours and your fantastic design.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome! I love the background. Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope you will join us again next week.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely - gorgeous colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely background! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday we really appreciate it and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background you created. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.