Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Merry Monday on Thursday

I am running a little behind this week.
Well not really as I have already posted two cards this week.
How is the weather where you are?.
We have been having frosty mornings and lovely sunshine for a 
few hours each day although cold the sun does help.
I have been trying to get out in the sun as
I am very low in Vit D but I am not an outdoor person.

Merry Monday wanted us to use ribbon and buttons
this week.
Not being a button sort of person I was going to pass on this
until I remembered these teeny buttons that have 
been in my stash for YONKS.


It is a little hard to see as I have used acetate to which
I have stuck white glitter snowflakes.
There is pale blue snowflake paper on the inside.
This was not easy to take a photo of.
Just tiny snippets of ribbon and the teeny nave blue buttons.
Quite a simple card.

Am entering this in:


Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.



Margaret M



5 comments:


  1. Lovely card Margaret, love how you've used those tiny buttons & those snowflakes look gorgeous on acetate!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for July x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Margaret, I love all your snowflakes. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, I like how you added the buttons and ribbon to your card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is great, Thank You for playing on Crafty Hazelnuts Extra Christmas Challenge this month, Love Hazel (Didos) Guest DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.