Pages

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

My 5 favorite cards for 2012


My pick of the cards I made in 2012
 
Just loved the colours in this one and I have more of that paper so you will see it again.
 
 
This was made for a 60th wedding anniversary and yes I made the roses and the
quilled the bells that were glittered inside. 
 


Another requested card.  That black and limeade card go together so well.


Have really fallen in love with this LOTV image be prepared to see more of him.


Then my one and only easel card for the year.

Well that is it the year in brief wonder what 2013 holds.

A very happy New Year to everyone who passes by this way.

And a big thank you to all my followers and all who leave such welcome comments.



Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! The anniversary card with the doily is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All stunning cards sweetie I can see why they are your favourites huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Margaret no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.